Saturday, May 5, 2007

[Fiona] Football

I hadn't realized just how long it has been since I posted anything meaningful or not so meaningful. I thought I'd sit and bitch about a few observations of late. Let me say that indoor football is alive and well in Worcester,MA. I LOVE football. Well that is to say ever since hubby explained it all to me about 12 years ago. What I can do without...the cheerleaders. Eye candy is a good thing I suppose but couldn't we get it in smaller doses or maybe could they have some sort of talent other than big breasts? Being of an intelligent intellect even the "prettiest" get boring to look at if all they have to offer is their beauty. Do something for Pete's sake. The "Surge" cheerleaders don't actually do anything. If Nancy Sinatra could watch them strut out onto the field in their white vinyl boots she just might be impressed, but these girls lack a serious routine. Where are the dance moves? How about doing something other than flick the tiny gold pompoms back and forth. I keep waiting for the girls to do something: explode a breast implant or dance or do an acrobatic routine. Give me something; I can smile and shake my thing.I want to be impressed with you lot but...

No comments: